Bioanalytical Operations Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Bioanalytical Operations Associate with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA and San Diego, CA. Successful candidate will assist with compiling sample inventories for research sample requests.
- Clinical trial bioanalytical and biomarker contract requisition submission and filing.
- DAR form submission for annual SOP review; work with reviewers to update SOPS as needed.
- Write new process based (not scientific) SOPS with the guidance from SMEs.
- Manage the Biomarkers internal report numbering and filing system.
- Document archive coordination with contract labs.
- Maintaining group's book of work with details-all clinical studies, database locks, department contacts, laboratories, assays, etc.
- External audit CAPA owner, work with internal compliance and vendor contract lab for resolution.
Skills and Requirements:
- Coursework or degree in a life science preferred.
- Experience in a biotech or pharmaceutical company or CRO.
- Highly Organized and able to multi-task.
- Familiarity with SOPS, quality management, document archive, contracts.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.