An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Bioanalytical Manager who is familiar with Large Molecules you will be based in the desirable area of Basel. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Lead bioanalytical strategies to generate decision-enabling bioanalytical data with skilled data interpretation to meet and answer project needs
- Responsible for outsourcing activities in Bioanalytics - resource and time planning, coordination and administrative management of studies with CROs.
- Manage and direct analysis of samples and timeline from preclinical and clinical studies for the project at CRO labs.
- Act as Bioanalytical Leader when required. Interact proactively with the assay development team.
- Ensure full compliance with the current global and local bioanalytical guidance and GxPs.
- Provide technical leadership in issue resolution.
- Review protocols and other relevant documents and guide project teams in all aspects of bioanalytical work required for the project.
- Review and write reports for regulatory submissions; support filings and answer any questions about bioanalytics coming from the regulatory agencies.
- Maintain open links with other disciplines within the department and the organization.
- Advise Group Head concerning all needs relating to administrative processes, technologies and equipment. Inform him of all critical issues
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in biology/biochemistry
- Minimum 3 years in a similar position focused on bioanalysis in pharma or CRO (pharma preferred) OR scientist focused on bioanalysis (first option preferred)
- Excellent work experience of large molecules bioanalysis
- Strong vendor management experience, looking after outsourced studies to external CROs.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.