Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Bench Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Zebulon, NC.
- Conduct routine analytical testing of raw materials, packaging materials, finished products and environmental samples using approved methods and various instrumentation (e.g., HPLC, Vitek, GC, UV, microscope, gram stainer, robotics).
- Generate valid data at expected levels of productivity while adhering to cGMP.
- Interpret validity of own test data and generate accurate results.
- Advise immediate supervisor or designee of all-important aspects of analytical testing including deviations.
- Evaluate data generated by others in the analytical group.
- Accurately document analytical data and review official laboratory documents (e.g., SOPs, technical reports, methods, specifications).
- Assist in analytical method development/validation/transfer.
- Maintain and troubleshoot laboratory instruments.
- Assist in training other laboratory personnel on methods, instrumentation and computer systems.
- Review and revise training materials.
- Maintain appropriate documentation of training activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in the life sciences
- Pharmaceutical analytical testing experience
- Knowledgeable of analytical chemistry
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.