Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Bench Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in King of Prussia, PA.
- Work in a large-scale cGMP environment to purify company's pipeline drug substances administered in clinical trials.
- Preparing buffers including weighing and dispensing for the use of formulation and filtration activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, or other engineering or scientific field.
- Familiarity with protein purification process operations and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations.
- Preferred Bachelor in Chemical Engineering with 1+ years of direct purification experience in a Pilot Plant setting. This includes experience with GE platform of purification equipment and Unicorn software
- cGMP experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.