Associate Scientist, Tissue Grinding
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associated Scientist of Tissue Grinding with a biopharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will support preparation of nonclinical tissue samples (i.e. weighing, grinding, and lysis) to extract target siRNA for downstream analysis.
- Support daily laboratory operations.
- Maintain a high level of organization and great attention to detail.
- Complete assignments in a timely and clearly documented manner.
- Handle tasks quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced work environment.
- Communicate openly and directly with lab group in order to provide sufficient solutions that will work for all team members.
- Utilize feedback to improve performance and efficiency.
- Operate in a team-based environment.
- Understand company goals and relationship of individual goals to specific projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in scientific discipline, in addition to 1+ years of laboratory experience.
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint) and the knowledge for the LIMS system are preferred.
- Experience with LIMS applications preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to function in a high capacity within a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, eagerness to learn, and the ability to follow written and verbal instruction.
- Working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.