Associate Scientist, T Cell Immunology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist of T-Cell Immunology with a global biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. As the Associate Scientist, you will work closely with the departments of Process Development, T Cell Immunology, Bioinformatics, and Technical Operations to develop and assess the efficacy of this approach.
- Culturing of human T cells
- Development of procedures for largescale, closed-system T cell culture
- Genetic manipulation of immune cell cultures
- Assessment of specificity and functionality of human T cells by multicolor flow cytometry
- Analysis of multicolor flow cytometry data
- Tracking and compiling results in an electronic notebook
- Assisting with the training of lab personnel
- Interactions with internal collaborators or external CMOs
- Presenting results to other scientific teams and stakeholders
Skills and Requirements:
- MS in Immunology or related field with 2-5 years of work experience in immunotherapy or cell therapy.
- A strong interest in T cell biology and cancer immunotherapy
- Primary immune cell culture experience is required
- Genetic manipulation of cell cultures is desirable
- Demonstrated experience with flow cytometry and other immune related assays is required
- Experience with process development and/or GMP manufacturing of cell therapies strongly preferred
- Understanding of cell therapy process development preferred
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative environment to meet project goals
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enjoys solving challenging scientific questions in a fast pace environment
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Robinson at (+1) 617-903-7746 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.