Associate Scientist, Process Chemistry
Associate Scientist, Process Chemistry - Contract - Onsite
Proclinical Staffing is seeking an Associate Scientist, Process Chemistry to join a cutting-edge biotech company. This is a contract role located in Cambridge, MA.
The successful candidate will be a part of the Process Chemistry group, responsible for the process development and in-house non-GMP manufacture of modified oligonucleotides and siRNAs.
Skills & Requirements:
- BS in Chemistry with 1-4 years lab experience, preferably in an industrial setting.
- Basic understanding of analytical techniques (pH, osmolality, conductivity measurement, HPLC, LC-MS etc.).
- Related hands-on experience is preferred. Knowledge of oligonucleotide manufacture process including phosphoramidite chemistry, chromatography, ultrafiltration etc. is a plus.
- Experience in record-keeping and excellent laboratory documentation practice, are required.
- Strong commitment to high laboratory and scientific standard; ability to maintain a safe, clean, and orderly laboratory work environment; assist in routine lab and equipment maintenance.
- Good communication skill is a must for this position.
- Must be a responsible and proactive individual who is able to work as a team player in a highly dynamic environment with aggressive timelines.
The Associate Scientist, Process Chemistry will:
- Support oligonucleotide synthesis method development, optimization and scaling up
- Support downstream processing method optimization
- Execution of oligonucleotide synthesis and downstream processes to provide the research and in-house non-GMP material in a tight timeline
- Execution of in-process analytical tests
- Participate in creating and reviewing SOPs and batch records in support of the in-house non-GMP manufacture
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at (+1) 267-428-7770 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.