Proclinical are looking for a motivated Associate Scientist to perform data management and data interpretation tasks. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established pharmaceutical organisation in the UK.
- Performs data management and some data interpretation tasks including recording results effectively in a laboratory notebook or computer with minimal supervision
- Operates laboratory equipment with minimal supervision. Has basic knowledge of regulatory requirements, if applicable.
- Executes experiments based on established written or unwritten protocol and carries out basic interpretation of results with minimal supervision.
- Identifies problems in the execution of experimental processes and in results.
- Communicates data and results in technical memos/reports.
- Anticipates potential problems with equipment/supplies and initiates action to address or prevent problems.
- May contribute to writing internal reports.
Skills and Requirement
- Has theoretical and practical scientific knowledge typical of a Bachelor of Science degree and/or a combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of HPLC is valuable.
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
- Basic presentation skills.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.