Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA.
- Support process analytical testing and execute cell-based assays to advance process and product understanding of cell therapy products
- Candidate should be experienced with aseptic technique, cell culture, flow cytometry, PCR, and ELISA
- Successfully execute and document laboratory procedures and experiments with great attention to detail
- Work with a cross-functional development team to advance development of autologous T cell therapy products
- Experience with Tecan Liquid Handlers preferred
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in biotechnology or related field required with 2+ years of experience in similar role in a laboratory, preferably at least 1 year of lab experience within the industry
- 1+ year of experience using flow cytometry, ELISA and/or qPCR
- Experience with other techniques in molecular biology, such as ddPCR is a plus
- Experience with other immunoassay technologies such as MSD or Luminex is a plus
- Previous experience with cell therapy products is a plus
- Ability to follow laboratory procedures with attention to detail and successfully execute experiments at the bench
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description
- While most of the schedule will be during a standard work-week, occasional weekend work will be required
- Excellent interpersonal workweek, and written communication skills
- Excellent skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, and data analysis
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Scientist in Proteomics, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Biosample Laboratory Associate to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.