Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist with a global leading pharmaceutical company located in South San Francisco, CA. Successful candidate will have extensive experience with mice handling and murine handling techniques, such as IP, IV, oral dosing, and necropsy.
- Execute in vivo studies involving CDX (cell line derived), PDX (patient derived), disseminated and syngeneic models, etc. for various cancer subtypes.
- Evaluate novel cancer therapeutics in vivo through studies such as efficacy, PK, and tolerability.
- Record and analyze in vivo study data: tumor implantation, tumor measurements, animal weights, health observations, dosing events, blood and/or tissue sample collections, necropsy observations.
- Analyze and report data regularly at team meetings.
- Culture cancer cells to use for in vivo studies.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong technical expertise in in vivo experimentation, including health monitoring, tumor implantation, tumor measurements, dosing via IP, IV, SC, PO routes, and blood/tissue collection.
- Experience with mouse models of cancer, including CDX (cell line derived) and/or PDX (patient derived) xenograft models preferred.
- AALAS certification is preferred but not required.
- Excellent laboratory, record keeping, data analysis, and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with cell culture is a plus but not required.
- Must be a team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and time-management skills enabling efficiency and independence.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.