Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist for a biopharmaceutical company located in Redwood City, CA. Successful candidate will maintain the on-site cell culture bank in liquid nitrogen and facilitate cryovials deposit and retrieval as requested
- Maintain the on-site cell culture bank in liquid nitrogen and facilitate cryovials deposit and retrieval as requested.
- Update and upload data to the cell bank inventory program.
- Generate over expressing cell lines using various transfection methods.
- Support immune-oncology research within the department.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in biology, immunology, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with mammalian cell culture.
- Experience with flow cytometry operation and analysis.
- Enthusiasm, independence, and a willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and documentation.
- Competency with Microsoft Office products.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.