One of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Switzerland is looking for an Associate Scientist with specific interests in Protein Analytics. This would be an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic organisation dedicated to improving patient outcome.
- You will be responsible for the analysis and characterization of biopharmaceuticals in early phase clinical development with focus on method development.
- Main task will include the development of chromatographic or electrophoretic analytical methods. This will include planning, performing and evaluation of analyses.
- You will also manage the technical organization of an analytical lab and reporting to the laboratory head.
- Timely achievement of agreed-upon milestones in adequate quality and quantity, collaboration, customer orientation, scientific achievements.
Experience and Requirements
- University Degree (Bachelor or Master), apprenticeship or equivalent specialization in analytical chemistry.
- Experience in protein analytics and in instrumental analytics (e.g. chromatography, electrophoresis, or spectroscopy). Applicants should have, and good knowledge of English.
- Good knowledge of English is required; German is desirable
- Work within an international team - good organizational and team skills required
- Flexible, Independent, communicative
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.