Associate Scientist, DMPK-Bioanalysis
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking an Associate Scientist, DMPK-Bioanalysis to join their office in Shanghai. The organisation, which is a subsidiary of an international pharmaceutical corporation, specialises in increasing China's core competitive power in the innovation of new drugs. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious company that develops first-class drugs.
- Performing hands-on bioanalytical analysis of in-vitro and in-vivo samples in support of discovery and development programs using Liquid Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS).
- Developing and implementing bioanalytical methods for small molecules.
- Collaborating with discovery and translation science teams to design and conduct animal PK and PKPD studies.
- Providing high quality of data and effectively communicate to manager, peers, and project teams.
- Interpreting and presenting DMPK data/results.
- Documenting experiment details and writing reports.
- Representing projects and DMPK for discovery project teams.
- Providing direct oversight and/or leading interactions with the external Contract Research Organizations (CROs).
Skills and Requirements:
- S. equivalent in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, Medicinal Chemistry or a related field.
- At least 1 year of working experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency and hands-on experience in LC-MS/MS bioanalysis.
- A general understanding of LC-MS/MS instruments and aware of basic instrument maintenance.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lily Zhao at +86 21 51694106 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Bench Scientist I (Cell Bio).
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Scientist I, Product Development, based in Baudette, MN.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Manufacturing Associate position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Consultant USP Development to join their office in Reykjavik
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
Highly Competitive Salary
Foster City, California
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an experienced scientist to fill the role of Senior Research Scientist I, Inflammation and Biomarker Sciences.