Associate Director - Research Market Access
Proclincal are currently looking for a seasoned real-world research or market access expert to join a dynamic team as the Associate Director. You will work closely with the team lead to shape and grow new business lead g as well as an ability to execute a broad range of real-world mandates.
Skills and Requirements
- Superior knowledge and expertise in real-world evidence, value and access and market access
- Proven people leadership experience and familiarity with working with a dispersed, and often cross-agency team
- High-level strategic writing skills in real-world evidence, value and access, including deliverables, such as value dossiers or HTA submissions, market access or health economic and outcome research (HEOR) publications, study protocols and reports, systematic literature reviews, advisory boards or expert panels, and Payor engagement programmes
- The ability to identify new business opportunities
- Strong experience in responding to and leading the development of new business proposals
- Proven project management skills
- Sound operational, finical management, and negotiations skills
- 25 days' holiday (with the ability for it to rise to a maximum of 30 days alongside length of service)
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Private Medical insurance (for you and your family)
- Income Protection insurance
- Travel insurance (for you and your family)
- An annual 'wellness' benefit of £150 after one year's service.
- Paid sabbaticals after 5 years' service.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.