Associate Director of Scientific Services - Remote USA
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Director of Scientific Services, located remotely, for a global leader in the Medical Communications Sphere.
- Provide communication support in scientific affairs and communication to existing accounts to support new business development, assist and encourage organic growth of existing accounts.
- Lead provision of scientific input with clients and accounts as well to ensure that client communication strategies are understood and actioned by editorial/scientific account teams.
- Provide scientific and technical knowledge and input on commercial understanding, plus creativity to enhance the standard of proposals and pitches, develop and present scientific credentials at pitches in collaboration with the rest of the Business Development team.
Skills and Requirements:
- Extensive healthcare agency experience in senior roles.
- Breadth of experience across different types of projects, therapeutic areas, types of clients (geographical and healthcare market mix).
- Strong appreciation of clients' business needs and resourcefulness in coming up with solutions to their challenges.
- Experience in strategic planning.
- Experience in developing and presenting new business proposals/pitches.
- Experience of working with extended team across professional, operational and cultural boundaries.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4835 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.