Associate Director of Commercialisation
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate Director of Commercialisation in Germany. In the role you build, support and track the execution of local brands. They participate in regional activities as needed to share best practices and support overall regional and brand objectives.
- Engage with alliance partners in the implementation of aligned local commercialisation strategies across key therapeutic areas (respiratory and dermatology).
- Partner with the sales team in providing brand strategic direction, product expertise and guidance
- Provide high quality input where required to local market development and commercial activities
- Support local tactical plan implementation, incl. provision of marketing/sales support materials
- Ensure a successful and productive working relationship with cross-functional colleagues and the company's co-commercialisation partner.
- Ensure tracking of agreed KPIs to allow early course correction and execution of key tactics
- Collaborate and provide input to regional and global organisations on strategies, tactics and insights.
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech marketing, or related experience
- Business degree, Life Science degree a plus
- Fluency in German and English
- Immunology/biologics/specialty care experience strongly preferred
- Dermatology and/or Respiratory Therapeutic Area experience a plus
- Established track record in successful commercialisation (sales and marketing) in the biopharma industry
- Ability to represent the company perspective in alliance partnership and influence in a matrix organisation
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.