Associate Director, Global Feasibility
An amazing home-based opportunity has arisen for an Associate Director aligned within Global Feasibility to join a biotechnology company. This role will span from early to late stage medicines development across all projects, enabling our success in design and delivery of the portfolio.
- Partner with study design teams enabling data-driven approaches to support balanced and informed decisions, and improve predictability of execution
- Use data assets, advanced analytical models, and interpret data to provide recommendations to study teams to support planning and execution.
- Link with internal groups for patients and site insights, ensuring a truly patient centric approach in our work
- Become our expert user for the new study design and planning digital platform (Merlin) and optimization models, providing continuous improvements of tool features to meet needs of current practice.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelors degree in relevant field (e.g. life sciences, business management, project management)
- Significant experience within Drug Development and Feasibility in a pharmaceutical setting
- Proven capabilities in data analysis, data interpretation to drive inform decision making
- Experience developing study delivery strategies and tactical/operational plans aligned to commercial and regulatory objectives
- Clinical trial patient and investigator recruitment and retention experience
- Project and budget management, within a Global environment
- Experience in core Therapeutic Areas/Indication
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jack O'Neill at 0203 846 0646 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv