Associate CTSM - Contract - Onsite
Proclinical Staffing is seeking an Associate CTSM to join a cutting-edge laboratory. This is a contract role located in Rochester, NY.
Skills & Requirements:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in, Biomedical Sciences or related.
- General proficiency with email and basic computer programs
- Strong Data Entry skills.
- Able to stand for 3-4 hours while working
- Lift packages of 50 pounds
The Associate CTSM will:
- Understands and follows company policies and safety procedures to prevent the risk of blood and bodily fluid exposure.
- Distributes specimens to appropriate department for prompt analysis as needed.
- Guarantee client satisfaction by providing exceptional service to internal customers
- Open shipping packages and remove airway bill from package.
- Open shipper and place all items from shipper into bag.
- Enter receipt information into system.
- Sorts specimen to appropriate area as necessary
- Completes monthly rotation of clearing build up ice from Freezers
- Work with samples under varying temperature conditions including ultra-cold (-80°C) and liquid nitrogen (-196°C)
- Prints referral manifests and packs specimens to deliver to reference laboratories.
- Perform housekeeping as required to maintain a clean and tidy working environment; including frozen storage unit maintenance and emptying waste ice receptacles
- Sweeps floors as directed by supervision
- Performs and documents daily maintenance and monitoring functions, as required. (i.e.: specimen rotation, temperature documentation, pending list,)
- Performs all duties in compliance with the Food and Drug Administration, New York State Department of Health, Good Clinical Practice, International Air Transport Association and other pertinent regulations; is knowledgeable about U.S. and foreign shipping requirements and uses this knowledge appropriately when shipping and consulting with department personnel regarding specimen shipments.
- Performs other duties as assigned
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jay Bastien at (+1) 857-254-1065 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.