A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for an AS Virus position. The organisation offers cutting-edge products and services for the development, quality assurance, and production processes of the biopharmaceutical industry, covering fermentation, cell cultivation, filtration, purification, fluid management, and lab technologies. Based in Shanghai, this position is an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative and prestigious organisation that is strongly rooted in the scientific community.
- Using technical knowledge to qualify customer needs, assist/support customer requirements, and shorten sales cycle.
- Supporting customers through hands-on trial support and optimisation to enable customers to select the right product and achieve their expected results.
- Providing technical support to local sales team and helping them qualify and close orders through established customer's technical acceptance of the superiority of company products.
- Coordinating activities with Sales Reps.
- Gathering and communicating information on customer product pipeline, market trends, applications, and competitive activities to global Marketing Team.
- Contributing to the rapid growth and expansion of the portfolio consistent with SSB strategy and goals.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree in biotechnology, biochemistry, or similar life science disciplines.
- 3-5 years of experience in Life Science Industry in process development.
- Proven skills of relevant process unit operations in cGMP Bioprocessing.
- Good Market Knowledge (Customers and Competitors).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Good working knowledge with computer tools and programs.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lily Zhao at +86 21 51694106 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.