Area Business Manager
Proclinical are working on an exciting job opportunity for an Area Business Manager to join a fast-growing biopharmaceutical company based in Italy. Your goal will to be achieve the South European financial targets through the proactive management of the Area's commercial partnerships/customers. To identify and implement strategies to ensure the long term growth of the Area's business.
- To ensure that the Area's financial targets are achieved or exceeded.
- To Identify & Implement opportunities to increase pricing and reduce distribution fees.
- To manage the relationship with the Area's network of service providers in relation to distribution and promotional/commercial services
- To negotiate and implement commercial terms surrounding pricing and distribution/promotional service fees.
- To measure and monitor the Area's commercial partners against KPIs and where necessary take corrective actions.
- To work closely with support departments to ensure that customer service levels are maintained to a high level.
- In partnership with Commercial Services ensure that an accurate forecast for the Area is provided on a monthly basis.
- To assist the Strategic Projects Team with the integration of newly acquired/licensed assets.
- To assist the BD&L and Acquisitions Team on identifying new opportunities which will contribute to the long term growth of the business.
- To provide a clear understanding on the market dynamics in terms of prices, reimbursement, hospital sales, tenders, competing products positioning and activities.
- To effectively manage the promoted product range.
- To identify and implement new opportunities for promotion.
- To ensure Distribution Agreements are kept up to-date at all times.
Skills and Requirements
- Typically requires a BA or BS degree, preferably in the Sciences or business fields, minimum 5 years of experience in the pharma industry.
- Relevant sales training/qualification and local industry accreditation
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
- Ideally fluent in conversational and written English
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.