Area Business Manager
A worldwide biotechnology company based in London and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for an Area Business Manager. The company specialises in neurological conditions and puts a great emphasis on teamwork and delivering biological products.
- Works toward achievement of sales goals set by the organization
- Applies marketing and business strategy/tactics in order to maximize sales outcomes.
- Develops and executes a territory plan that includes prioritized regional goals; Analyzes data to identify viable opportunities;
- Takes lead role in mobilizing resources in support of customer needs
- Digs beneath surface and seeks resources that address the core of an issue
- Collaborates with internal teams and cross-functional partners to advance programs and initiatives.
- Closely tracks progress of new patients starting treatment
- Interacts appropriately with internal compliance experts to ensure efforts are aligned with relevant laws and regulations.
- Demonstrates industry-leading understanding of disease state, products (BIIB and competition), clinical practices, market dynamics, and healthcare systems
- Keeps timely documentation and provides inputs required for planning and coordination.
Skills and Requirments
- 3-5 years of pharmaceutical/health care sales experience, preferably in specialty sales
- Proven and sustained track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
- Work independently while collaborating proactively with both cross-functional partners and other colleagues in the assigned territory
- Must proactively address emerging problems by working remotely to collaborate with internal partners and colleagues
- Requires a command of highly scientific and technical subject matter
- Thrives on autonomy and independence
- Very good communication skills
- Drive and desire for success
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alice Atkinson at +44 2038542471 please upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.