Application Specialist Benelux - Industry
ProClinical is seeking an Application Specialist to be based in Brussels. In this function you will represent an innovative range of systems, used to analyse solid & liquid materials. These systems are used in the several industries such as chemistry, food, petroleum, pharmaceuticals, biotech and at universities.
We will provide you with excellent training, to make sure you become a true subject matter expert on these products and are in a position to provide the best possible service to our clients.
You are supporting the sales team, and the account managers and client rely on you to know the ins and outs of the products. You will provide training, organise applications and feedback sessions. Both on their location, as in house. You will also be involved in giving presentations to prospective clients.
You will work from home and are mostly active in our Belgian client network.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience (this can also be through internships)
- Intrinsically motivated to do the best job possible and strive for excellence
- BSc in Chemistry; Biochemistry etc.
- Top communication skills: you keep oversight, prioritise, always follow up, are professional, love speaking with people, can receive and give feedback and you are organised
- Languages needed: Dutch, English, French
- You need to be a Belgian or Dutch citizen
- Experience in a laboratory environment is a nice plus.
- You are likable, professional and always put the client first.
- You like travel, have a driver's licence and you enjoy being on the road.
- The best training in the business - theory and on the job
- Opportunity to prove yourself and grow in our company and grow our marketshare
- Competitive Salary
- Car, insurances, phone, laptop
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maartje Ramakers on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.