Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Analytical Scientist for one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies located in Santa Monica, CA. Successful candidate will have experience in cell therapy, flow cytometry, perform data analysis, and be proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel.
- Execute flow cytometric testing on a regular basis or as needed, in support of process development and product characterization
- Assist in data verification to ensure data integrity
- Perform data analysis, data reporting, and further statistical analysis with advanced analysis software
- Maintain, calibrate and operate flow cytometry analytical equipment and BD cell sorter
- Implement reagent titration, lot-checking, and maintain proficiency testing database
- Assist in developing, qualifying, executing and documenting ≥10 color flow cytometry methods to study and characterize processes for production of T cell therapies
- Assist in transferring flow cytometry assays to QC or contract organizations if needed
- Assist in developing standard operating procedures and analytical test methods
- Write, review and edit accurate technical documents
- Execute method development, optimization, qualification, or validation
- Execute experimental approaches and new analytical technologies and assists with continuous improvement of analytical tools
- Provide user training on instruments, sample analysis, and cross-train analysts on analytical methods
- Coordinates activities for members of project teams in the initiation and execution of laboratory experimentation
Skills and Requirements:
- MS required
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of developing flow cytometry methods, and technical knowledge of instrument, method controls
- Understand deep characterization knowledge in patient materials, product knowledge, and process characterization
- Demonstrates emerging ability in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results and interpreting experimental outcomes
- Ability to follow laboratory procedures with attention to detail, and successfully execute experiments at the bench
- Ability to think critically, demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Previous experience with other technologies is a plus
- Excellent skill in Microsoft word, Excel, Prism, JMP, SpotFire, and FlowJo data analysis software
- Comfortable in a fast-paced company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload/assignment based upon changing priorities
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description
- Has a strong grasp of the underlying science but able to take on additional operational responsibilities because of talent and indicated interest
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.