Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Analytical Chemist for a pharmaceutical company located in Rockville, MD.
- Knowledge of general and analytical chemistry.
- Base level to ensure understanding of problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Ability to perform analytical testing and troubleshoot instrumentation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS in a scientific discipline; Chemistry, Biochemistry, Engineering, or other science field.
- Associate Chemist I: 0 - 3 years of relevant experiences in a pharmaceutical development or quality control environment.
- Writing, communication skills and experience using analytical equipment. Technologies include those in the disciplines of Chemistry or other Biological Sciences.
- Ability to be follow established procedures.
- Ability to be flexible, understand risk, and using analytical mindset to troubleshoot.
- Ability to continuous improvement.
- Strong organizational and communication skills and attention to detail.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for an SE - Scientist - Analytical Development to their office in Sweden.
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for an Analytical Scientist/Senior Scientist, based in their office in Switzerland.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a R&D Scientist to their office in Belgium.