Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Analytical Chemist with a pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Plan and execute assigned laboratory tasks utilizing standard procedures and technical understanding of various techniques to complete assigned tasks.
- Develop protocols for more complex tests or experiments performed with less defined assays and parameters.
- Apply basic computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and instrument related systems.
- Presents conclusions of defined experiments.
- Ensures safety and GxP requirements are met when performing tasks.
- Ensures timely and GxP compliant delivery of high-quality precise data
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medical Technology, Biology or related field with 2-5 yrs lab experience (pharmaceutical industry preferred) or master's degree.
- Solid use of analytical instruments including HPLC and chromatography data systems (i.e., Chromeleon).
- Solid documentation skills, familiarity of GMP, GLP.
- Able to present findings to larger groups.
- Experience with chromatographic techniques (HPLC highly preferred)
- Familiarity with GMP/GLP documentation
- Works well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to summarize and concisely communicate results
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nadine Rucci at 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.