Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Analytical Chemist with a pharmaceutical company located in Lincoln, NE.
- Perform, develop and validate state-of-the-art analytical methods for nitrosoamine analysis in consumer health products and excipients
- Support all aspects of nitrosoamine testing of materials used in consumer health products
- Continually develop knowledge in new areas of product technology to improve efficiency in assigned projects
- Provides general technical support of all aspects of testing and test development
- Provide sample management and logistics for a large volume of samples
- Conduct routine analysis for nitrosamine impurities
- Develop and validate novel test methods for trace level analysis
- Maintain GMP standards in testing and documentation
- Ensure consumer is at the heart of product development
- Ensure compliance in all functional activities and support quality/compliance activities
- Ensure a safe working environment and proactively address potential safety concerns.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS, MS or PhD in Analytical Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry, HPLC/UPLC, GMP product analysis, LC/MS, Ion Chromatography, method development, method validation
- Individual should have strong understanding of chemistry and especially method development.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.