Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Analytical Chemist with a pharmaceutical company located in Lincoln, NE.
- Support operation and qualification of analytical laboratories and equipment
- Provide support in maintenance and usage of all analytical instrumentation
- Acts as a technical team member with cross functional project responsibilities on assigned projects
- Conduct experiments using HPLC/UPLC/GC in support of method development and validation
- Support the AS&T team and support activities related to analytical methods and instrumentation
- Utilize proactive thinking to generate creative solutions to complex technical problems
Skills and Requirements:
- BS, Chemistry or related field and 3+ years of experience
- MS, Chemistry or related field and 2+ years of experience
- PhD, Chemistry or related field and 1+ years of experience
- HPLC experience is a must
- Mass Spec preferred
- Thorough knowledge of common analytical techniques in support of method development and validation
- This is a technical position that will be expected to work semi-autonomously at times
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.