Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Analytical Chemist for a global biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will develop methodology for the characterization of cell culture media components and cell metabolites, and perform their quantitation using LC-MS/MS method for studying the change of key media components and metabolites during cell culture and their relationship with cell culture performance.
- Develop methodology for the characterization of cell culture media components and cell metabolites.
- Perform quantitation using LC-MS/MS method for studying the change of key media components and metabolites during cell culture and their relationship with cell culture performance.
Skills and Requirements:
- MS or PhD degree in analytical chemistry, analytical biochemistry or related disciplines with 2 plus years of relevant experience for as demonstrated by hands-on experience in analyses by LC and LC-MS.
- Position requires good experience in analytical techniques including liquid chromatography (LC) and mass spectrometry (MS). Experience with mass spectrometry-based quantitation methods is desired but optional.
- Strong background in analytical chemistry/biochemistry in the areas of mass spectrometry and HPLC.
- Knowledge in small molecule separation and mass spectrometry analysis is desired. The candidate should have excellent laboratory, computer, documentation, and organization skills, as well as good oral and written communication abilities.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.