Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Analytical Associate for a Gene Therapy Program located in Philadelphia, PA. As the Analytical Associate, you will be responsible for completing documentation for each task in batch record or testing database.
- Independently execute various research projects, while following established protocols or standard operating procedures (may be conducted under GLP conditions).
- Use equipment and techniques related to chemical characterization - this includes HPLC, microscopy, and assay development.
- Responsible for completing documentation for each task in batch record or testing database.
- Clean and sterilize lab equipment using automated or manual systems; perform routine equipment maintenance; develop a proficiency with equipment and be able to troubleshoot issues and perform routine preventative maintenance activities and calibrations.
- Adhere to all protocols and/or SOP's.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years' experience or Master's degree with 2-4 years' experience.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at (+1) 267-297-3257 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.