Administrative Assistant II
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant position with a leading biopharmaceutical company whose scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that benefit hundreds of thousands of people, along with a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs. This prestigious organisation is seeking for a driven and motivated applicant to join their team in California.
- Providing administrative and clerical support to an individual manager, department, or group of managers.
- Coordinating functional administrative activities which support clinical trials, medical information, sales, etc.
- Providing administrative and clerical support to the departments interview process, which includes creating and distributing agendas, collecting assessment forms, scheduling, and making travel arrangements.
- Organising and scheduling extra-department meetings.
- Ensuring computer equipment and all new hire materials are arranged for the persons first day at the company.
- Tracking and verifying data using a variety of software to conduct data entry and sorting information.
- Tracking department budget as directed by immediate manager.
- Conducting internet searches as directed.
- Creating or assisting in the creation of presentation materials and drafting technical documents as needed.
- Manipulating Excel spreadsheets into different sorts, formats, and works with Word and PowerPoint documents as directed.
- Gathering, collecting, recording, tracking, and verifying relatively complex data and information from multiple sources.
- Liaising with external agencies or organisation to coordinate activities which are important to the function of the department.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with document management.
- Experience in PDF/hyperlinking.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Allison Stevens at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an HRIS Analyst position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.