Account Specialist, Immunology (South Yorkshire)
A biopharmaceutical research company is advertising a vacancy for a Account Specialist, Immunology position. The organisation specialises in research and development, focusing on producing strong clinical performances, assessable patient benefits, and economic value. Based in the company's South Yorkshire territory, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative and dynamic work.
- Develops Smart pre call objectives in line with territory strategy and brand team goals leading to a change in customer behaviour
- Effectively handles objections or concerns.
- Consistently gains a logical, reasonable call to action/close on every sales call.
- Educates medical providers and staff
- Identifies, develops and maintains disease state experts and speakers/advocates.
- Differentiates Humira value proposition in an impactful and memorable way to physicians or other stakeholders assigned
- Continuously strive to gain and share market intelligence
- Capacity to organize and manage stakeholder meetings
- Strong communication skills, ability to flex style based on customer insights.
- Proactively initiates, develops and implements a growth plan to develop in current position and prepare for future opportunities.
- Shares best practice to enhance our business success across the Brand Teams
- Completes all e-learning and ISOTRAIN in a timely manner
- Demonstrates in depth disease, product, market and competitive intelligence expertise.
- Has a deep understanding of the multi-stakeholder environment.
- Continuously analyses sales reports (Foresight, CRM etc) and field intelligence.
- Develops a business plan for own territory in line with brand strategy.
- Accurately identifies customer position on sales cycle. Effectively targets and tracks resources to maximize sales opportunities (budgets, adheres to industry and company compliance requirements while managing the territory.
- Works closely with infield team, nurse team and wider brand team.
- Delivers required activity in a competitive market to ensure Share of Voice leadership
- Identifies opportunities and uses innovation practices to overcome barriers.
- Responds to critical business opportunities and threats.
- Keeps all company systems, such as CRM, and other administrative expectations regularly up to date.
Skills and Requirements:
- Primary degree preferred, preferably science/nursing and/or relevant industry sales experience.
- Other experience as determined by the specific role needs and stakeholder alignment.
- Practical knowledge and understanding of customer/disease area requirements.
- Demonstrates in-depth product, therapeutic, competitive and scientific knowledge. Maintains knowledge of market challenges and opportunities.
- Develops and maintains a proficiency in the use of business tools and IT.
- Knowledge of Industry and local market conditions.
- Identifies and understands policies, protocols and the political environment of institutional accounts that may affect the work of e.g. the physician.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at +44 2038660228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An international medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Responsible Administration Des Ventes based in their office in Paris.
München (81249), Bayern
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Sales Representative Foot and Ankle - Orthopedics position.
£0.00 - £80000.00 per annum
München (81249), Bayern
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Territory Sales Manager.
München (81249), Bayern
A biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Commercial Lead DACH to their office in Germany.
An international research company is advertising a vacancy for a Technical Sales Specialist, based in North-West Germany.
An international Contract Research Organization (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Direcotr, US Business Development.
A job vacancy for a Global Head of Sales Excellence has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in the development of biological therapies.
An innovative biotechnology company is seeking a Commercial Lead to develop, execute and follow all local Sales and Marketing activities in Germany.
National Sales Manager - Deutschland und Österreich
A leading scientific research company is seeking to recruit a Technical Sales Specialist - Reproductive Health to their office in London.