For health economics recruitment in the life science industry, Proclinical is here to help. Our HEOR recruitment team provides expert staffing services for specialised health economics, outcomes research and market access roles at pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech companies, and in the public sector, for roles on a permanent or a freelance consultancy basis.
Proclinical is among the top recruitment agencies for health economics in Europe, the USA and Asia Pacific and has an excellent reputation among employers as a recruitment agency that supplies exceptional candidates for executive search, contingency recruitment and contract staffing projects.
Our health economics recruiters support organisations at private industry and government level with hiring health economists and market access specialists through sourcing and screening of the highest quality professionals in the industry. We currently work with:
- Global top 10 pharma companies
- The leading medical device pioneers
- Emerging biopharmas & biotechs
- Multinational contract & clinical research organisations
- Public and private sector programmes
With a dedicated team of recruiters who specialise exclusively in health economics, outcomes research and market access roles, an ever-increasing database of screened and qualified CVs and best-in-class networking facilities, we are well-equipped to staff even the toughest-to-fill roles. Our expertise enables us to source and supply the highest quality professionals for positions at all levels and functions including:
- Role types: Global/Regional Director, Project Manager, Health Economics Manager, Health Economist, Outcomes Research Specialist, Modelling Specialist, Consultant, Analyst