Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Technician with a pharmaceutical company located in Lincoln, NE.
- Read, follow, and complete documentation adherence to detailed instructions identified within the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Visually inspection of product in preparation for shipping to customers.
- Move and lift heavy materials (up to 50lbs independently, and 100 lbs with assistance), and maneuver all work areas such as but not limited to climbing, kneeling, stooping, reaching, sitting, standing, pushing and pulling.
- Moderate mental and visual operations required for performing manual work, machine operations, visual inspections, line clearance, pre-runs, and adjustments which require frequent decision to detect and adjust for variance from proper operations.
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Knowledge of Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Visual inspection and attention to detail
- Participate in Brainstorming activities for RCA and other projects.
- Participate in the training and development of less experienced team members to enhance their o overall value to the operation.
- Ability to work accurately with figures and information Ability to climb, kneel, stoop, balance, crawl, crouch, reach, sit, stand, walk, push, pull, grasp, feel, talk, hear, lift, and perform repetitive motions Ability to lift 100 pounds occasionally, and/or 20 pounds frequently, and/or 10 pounds frequently while moving objects
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.