Warehouse Tech II
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Tech for its client located in West Point, PA. Successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Logistics Warehouse with a focus on Shipping, Transportation Management, Material Receipts and Warehouse Operations.
- Subject Matter Expert in cGMP and GDP Responsible for incoming material receipt, clinical site drug returns, and sample management.
- Understand and apply regulatory/compliance requirements relative to the role receive, inspect and store all warehouse stock.
- Perform inventory functions such as weekly replenishment, posting of Excess Obsolete inventory and min/max changes.
- Ensure that all paperwork is properly executed.
- Author NOE s/CAPA s/Change Controls Author SOPs.
- Manage or act as backup for controlled substance handling and regulations.
- Emergency cold vault coverage.
- Perform regular cycle counts, ensuring system inventory accuracy Interact with employees within own department as well as frequent interaction with employees from other groups/departments.
- Manage shipping activities, freight and logistics functions pick, pack, label, schedule, ship.
- May be assigned to coordinate and/or prioritize warehouse activities.
- Special assignments as needed.
- Occasional overtime and weekend work may be required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Education Requirements: BA/BS Degree preferred.
- Required: 5-7 years' experience in warehouse and logistics operations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- SAP Experience a must cGMP experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Solid ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs Knowledge of mathematics and analytics.
- Demonstrate competency and in-depth knowledge of all processes, methods and procedures related to GMP environment, warehouse, logistics and supply chain.
- Preferred: Ability to quickly learn new systems Knowledge of CFR regulation.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maya Smith at (+1) 267-405-6995 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.