Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Opportunity with a pharmaceutical company located in Lincoln, NE.
- Read, follow, and complete documentation
- Visually inspect product in preparation for shipping to customers.
- Moderate mental and visual operations required for performing manual work
- Personally responsible for communicating line replenishment and organizing work
- Report any unusual conditions to the Packaging Team Leader to ensure that company property is protected.
- Operate machinery such as controls, valves, scales, machines, gauges
- Troubleshoot issues in a timely manner to ensure adherence to production demands
- Additional duties as assigned may include but not limited to reporting participating in line change over activities, reporting Near Misses, cleaning, mopping, vacuuming, and assisting with CSPs.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and adhere to cGMP (current general manufacturing practices), SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), CSPs (Cleaning and Sanitizing Procedures)
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Knowledge of Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Visual inspection and attention to detail
- Ability to climb, kneel, stoop, balance, crawl, crouch, reach, sit, stand, walk, push, pull, grasp, feel, talk, hear, lift, and perform repetitive motions
- Ability to lift 100 pounds occasionally, and/or 20 pounds frequently, and/or 10 pounds frequently while moving objects
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.