A multinational biotechnology company is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join their team in Solothurn. The Warehouse Associate is responsible for the timely and accurate execution of all GMP Warehouse activities.
- Receive the trainings on the Oracle Warehouse Management System (WMS) and train the new Team Members on the system
- Serve as Expert User on the Oracle WMS
- Prepare goods for manufacturing (order picking) and ships finished goods and samples out from the site
- Ensures a timely and accurate execution of all GMP warehouse activities such as receiving goods and enter them into Oracle (OPM)
- Responsible for generic and none GMP receipts and shipments.
Skills and Requirements
- Apprenticeship in Logistic or equivalent education in Logistic
- First strong experience within an operational position in Warehouse in Food, Pharma, Biotech industry or a highly regulated industry
- First experience in using a Warehouse Management System (WMS) like SAP, Oracle…
- Good language skills (oral and written) in both English & German
- You are looking to take ownership of a project and ready to take responsibility for the deliverables
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.