This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a VP, Marketing to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Zug.
- Accountable for setting brand ambition and securing necessary investments to accomplish it.
- Responsible for the long-term prediction and driving alignment through the IBT.
- Guide the production and successful implementation of a long-term brand vision and method for the EU/UK region.
- Manage scenario planning for various study results and alterations in the market, developing solid commercial assessments, methodical implications and action plans.
- Assist with international financial procedures, which involves both near- and long-term budgeting and predictions.
- Offer guidance to townhalls, enable shared discoveries, and assist any other engagement and communications efforts.
- You will develop solid cases for investments and offer commercial acumens to clinical development plans.
- Cooperate cross functionally with market access, medical, finance, operations, HR, legal and any other divisions in the business to produce a shared go to market method.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in oncology or rare illness marketing.
- Familiarity working within various commercial roles for either a biotech or pharmaceutical organisation to drive launch and in-line performance for oncology or rare disease brands.
- Acquaintance with a variety base of external customers which involves patients, prescribers, payers, providers, etc.
- Exhibited use of acumens to deliver efficient marketing methods.
- Efficient cross-functional project guidance and influencing abilities.
- Capable of handling various priorities simultaneously on an independent basis.
- Educated to a degree level ideally within a scientific or business discipline.
- An enterprise mindset working well with others in a matrixed setting and cross-functionally across various regions.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dan Moran on +44 203 854 2471.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.