ProClinical is currently advising on behalf of a prestigious pharmaceutical company that specialises in developing and producing medicines and vaccines for a wide range of therapeutic areas including oncology, cardiology and immunology. The company currently has 2 projects that require high calibre validation engineers to assist on a range of technically challenging work streams.
- The client is introducing a range of Asepctic equipment to site, including an Autoclave, dehydrogenation tunnel, and freeze dryers.
- These will need to be validated from an IQ stage, taken through to OQ and handed over to local staff to carry out the PQ stage.
- Assisting with the re-qualification of various equipment on site. This is mainly clean Utilities but also includes other sterile equipment.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree of HNC/D qualified in a Scientific/Engineering based subject, or related experience in a Validation role.
- Experience with a highly regulated GMP environment responsible for Equipment Validation.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Joseph Emmott on +44 203 814 1316 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.