Upstream Manufacturing Scientist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Upstream Manufacturing Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in King of Prussia, PA. We are seeking candidates with 1-2 years of GMP manufacturing experience. Candidate must have a Bachelors in a Scientific degree (Biology, Bioengineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, etc...) Chemical Engineer backgrounds with industry experience preferred.
- Perform hands-on experimental work utilizing dissolution, solubility, liquid chromatography, UV-Vis, and other associated analytical techniques.
- Develop, validate, and write analytical methods and operating procedures according to specific sample or testing requirements, specifically related to drug dissolution, solubility, and liquid chromatography.
- Conduct scheduled preventive maintenance and qualification of equipment (i.e. USP dissolution and HPLC instruments).
- Maintain appropriate documentation (records and lab notebooks) as required by SOPs.
- Provide project oversight, client interactions if required, and scientific input.
- Participate in troubleshooting of analytical test methods and laboratory instruments.
- Perform data analysis and interpretation.
- Prepare well-written scientific reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, or other engineering or scientific field.
- Familiarity with protein purification process operations and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations.
- Bachelor's in chemical engineering with 1+ years of direct purification experience in a Pilot Plant or manufacturing setting preferred. This includes experience with GE/Cytiva platform of purification equipment and Unicorn software
- 1+ years of cGMP experience preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at 267-428-7770.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.