Upstream Manufacturing Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Upstream Manufacturing Manager with a global Biopharmaceutical company located in Raleigh, NC. As the Upstream Manufacturing Manager, you will play a key role in leading a production team and managing resources in order to maximize production and ensure quality and safety standards.
- Accountable and responsible for leading production teams to achieve targets and deliver and improve process or product consistency, quality/compliance, cost standards, etc.
- Ensure that work performed by teams are accurate, timely, efficient and compliant with corporate policies, plant SOPs, cGMP regulations, and FDA regulations.
- Participate in investigations and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Apply LEAN manufacturing and Six Sigma to improve quality, cost, safety and/or cycle time.
- Effectively collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure production goals are met and investigations are accurate and complete.
- Coordinate, schedule, and participate in daily activities of cGMP production in the manufacturing area to meet supply chain needs.
- Ensure that product quality is maintained through all phases of process validation and commercial production.
- Review completed batch records, develop training material, update curricula, close training gaps, and support the training of new supervisors.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS degree with 5 years GMP manufacturing experience required or MS degree with 3 years; experience.
- Hands-on experience with adherent and/or suspension cells
- Experience in upstream process and equipment troubleshooting.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alex Tooulas at (+1) 917-284-9670 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.