UK Medical Advisor Neurology
We are excited to announce to a new role for a UK Medical Advisor in Neurology in London. This biotechnology company operates globally in terms of R&D, manufacturing, distribution and marketing, with a strong focus on prescription medicine.
- Collaborate with Neurology Senior Medical Affairs Lead on development and implementation of medical strategy.
- Close collaboration with the UK Brand Managers to jointly produce and execute strategic brand plan for the optimisation of current portfolio
- Support Management of UK Phase IV and Investigator Initiated Study (IIS) programmes. Work with local investigators to support the proposals from concept inception to implementation and publication of study.
- Support/Lead local Advisory Boards
- Support Provision of active medical support for local market access and HTA activities including stakeholder management, submission development and related projects.
- Provide UK leadership and represent at congresses taking place in the UK and Ireland as well as certain European and/or International Congresses.
- Ensure familiarity and concordance with Medicines Act and other similar, ICH guidelines, GCP guidelines and Clinical trial Directives.
- Provide in-depth knowledge and medical training to sales force on specific product related topics
- Maintain high level of Neurology expertise by self-medical education
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Pharmacy (with GPhC registration) ideally, or PhD in neuroscience
- Demonstration of high performance in a scientific communications role
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge of UK therapy infrastructure including KEEs, major centres, market access and other related activities
- Demonstrated experience in medical affairs, either MSL or office-based.
- PMCPA Final signatory experience is essential.
- Problem solving and solution-orientated.
- Able to form strong cross functional relationships and deal with a range of personalities to achieve objectives
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell on +44 203 8246 104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.