UK - HR Project Analyst
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an HR Project Analyst to their office in London. Specialising in multiple therapy areas, the company boasts a superb pipeline with products that include treatments for diabetes, cancer, and asthma. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that operates in over 90 countries across the globe.
- Supporting post acquisition merger activity in London and supporting the current 2-person team through predicted extra busy times.
- Administering redundancy processes for leavers, including settlement agreement process.
- Managing reporting processes to meet agreed timelines, tracking FTE change, and supporting/tracking/reporting of leavers status/leave dates/benefits.
- Analysing employee related data such as personal information and employment data to develop human resource management decisions.
- Creating and managing all master HR data in relation to program.
- Creating regular and ad hoc reporting for the HR workstream.
- Working with Finance agree control and monitoring of the Business case people related costs e.g. severance, retention, other termination costs etc.
Skills and Requirements:
- A strong HR Administrator, preferably with experience in HR change projects - particularly the UK consultation processes and settlement agreement process.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ronni Hartgen at +44 2038000814 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An international pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior HR Manager to their office in Zurich.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Human Factors/Usability Specialist - Combination Products to join their office in Reykjavik.