A leading clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that focuses on cancer therapy is recruiting a Translational Scientist. The organisation specialises in developing medicines that seek to block tumour immune evasion and offers patients benefits that are far more advanced than current immuno-oncology treatments. This is an exciting opportunity to join this organisation in either their UK based office or from a home-based capacity.
- Working with project teams within the organisation's CDD to support a wide range of therapeutic agents from portfolio entry through to Phase 1 and 2 trials.
- Defining and supporting preclinical and translational activities for novel therapeutics.
- Designing, delivering, and documenting preclinical studies and/or scientific justifications adequate to support acceptance of clinical trial authorisation applications.
- Working closely with clinical investigators and scientific experts to provide data to inform the design of First-in-Human clinical trials.
- Supporting the interpretation of emerging data from clinical trials.
Skills and Requirements:
- Scientific background in cancer biology, immunology, pharmacology, or other drug development related discipline.
- Track record in leading translational strategies and activities for development of small molecules, antibodies, vaccines, or cell therapies.
- Experience of planning, executing, and interpreting pharmacology and/or toxicology studies, including working with contract research organisation.
- Experience of writing and providing input to regulatory documents to support First-in-Human studies.
- Ability to apply yourself to multiple projects spanning a range of therapeutic modalities
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, with the ability to critically analyse data, propose solutions and communicate outcomes.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Chidozie Orji at +44 207 440 0671 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £42000.00 per annum
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a Metabolomics Industrialisation Scientist at their base in London.
A leading pharmaceutical company that provides CRO and CDMO services is currently recruiting a Senior Formulation Scientist.