Territory Manager - Endoscopy (Belgium and Luxembourg)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Territory Manager - Endoscopy to join a medical technology and devices organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Belgium.
- Supervise and increase market share and competitor activity within allocated location.
- Contribute to both local and global exhibitions and meetings when requested.
- Offer technical training and assistance to medical staff on the use of the company's medical device when required.
- Recognised, form and develop relationships with crucial clinical and non-clinical decision makers.
- Collaborate with any other members of the sales team and with the company's support functions to offer the best possible service to the customer and the patient.
- You will exhibit knowledge of the product variety of the speciality with comprehension of the affiliated medical field.
- Responsible for territory budget management for local in field events and simple stock.
- Look for and review new product concepts, offering adequate information and enable ongoing communication.
- Support the product reviews and/or clinical studies when suitable.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Capable of meeting customers and any other decisions makers on a frequent basis.
- Willing to travel throughout allocated location for business needs.
- Familiarity with medical sales would be ideal.
- Expertise on product or procedures would be beneficial.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Numeric literacy.
- Computer literacy.
- An organised individual with the ability to resolve issues and self-motivate.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kate Adley at +32 2 891 80 79.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.