Technical Support Engineer
Proclinical has partnered with a talented biotech in search for a Technical Support Engineer in Germany. In this role you will be expected to provide technical support for our live-cell-imaging-systems and automation solution.
- Provide global technical support to field service representatives for live-cell-imaging-systems and automation solution
- Drive root-cause Analysis for systematic field issues and be an active part in the continuous product improvement process.
- Create supporting documentation to the field service organisation e.g. Service Manuals and Service Data Bulletins
- Interacts closely with our OEM partner on a global base
- Develop and deliver training through blended learning platforms including virtual and online classes, laboratory session and classroom lectures
Skills and Requirements
- A qualified engineer with a broad understanding of various engineering disciplines (Mechanical, Electronic, Electrical, Pneumatics / Fluidics) or aligned experience
- Self-driven with an ability to work in a highly dynamic and complex business Environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written and able to communicate across different levels internally and at customer sites
- Strong interpersonal skills for preparing and providing technical trainings
- Flexible with regards to working hours to facilitate occasional global calls
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.