Technical Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Technical Project Manager with a rapidly growing biopharmaceutical company located remotely. As the Technical Project Manager, you will play a key role in leading tech transfer operations at external manufacturing partners as well as overseeing CMC manufacturing/development activities across the company's portfolio.
- Leading GMP tech transfer activities to external partners for commercial manufacturing of biologic products.
- Provide support for life cycle management of all products in the company's portfolio across several phases of development.
- Supporting external partners with biologic CMC manufacturing operations, process development, QC and QA activities.
- Liaising with internal and external cross functional teams, contributing to decision making across areas including; CMC, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, etc.
- Driving project milestones and deliverables with external and internal stake holders
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in a life science related discipline
- Experience leading GMP tech transfer activities for biologic products.
- Knowledge of biologic, upstream manufacturing processes.
- Experience in managing third party manufacturing partners
- Proficiency in using industry related project management techniques and tools
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and the ability to develop high-performing working relationships.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alex Tooulas at (+1) 917-284-9670 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.