Technical Project Manager
A large biotech is in search of a Technical Project Manager to organise the planning and delivery of machine learning software. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing start-up and the next leader in building integrated diagnostics by combining molecular biomarkers with digital solutions.
- Own processes as well as implement strategies and methods for technical projects
- Mentor, coach and develop talent in the technology department
- Establish team guidelines and best practices for time management and organisational skills
- Maintain a strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Promote a team work mentality in a high-level collaborative environment
- Predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
Skills and Requirements
- Master's degree or equivalent in Project Management or related technical field
- Professional Project Management Certification (desirable) Experience
- Experience of a similar role, ideally a minimum of 3 years' experience Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Good negotiation skills developed in a commercial environment
- The ability to adapt to different working environments
- Highly driven, self-motivated and outcome focused, used to seeking out opportunities and delivering results
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.