Talent Acquisitions Operations Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisitions Operations Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Prepares complex offer letters for the competitive hiring process ensuring proper controls are in place and governance requirements are met
- Monitors and advises delivery team on governance controls for offers
- Ensure language is compliant with processes, legislation and compliance and works with stakeholders on updates as required
- Ensure documentation is In accordance with requirements and addresses discrepancies as required
- Updates the system in support of the offer/transfer process
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum of 3 years of Human Resource or related experience required
- Strong working knowledge of federal and state requirements related to Human Resources, Employment Law and Talent Acquisition required
- Prior experience working in an applicant tracking system preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.