Taipei City Clinical Project Manager
Proclinical in search of an experienced Senior Clinical Project Manager in Taipei. You will join the company at an exciting time, helping to expand their Clinical Operations and establishing your clinical career.
- Serves as primary interface with CROs to ensure appropriate study/operational strategy is followed
- Selects / approves monitoring CROs and study sites
- Manages CROs for successful conduct of the clinical trial and assesses contractual deliverables
- Resolves expense issues and manages costs of work teams before issues arise
- Provides feedback, sets clear tasks and objectives and coaches team members on a periodic basis
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a health related field (Master's degree or PhD is preferred);
- Experience in a CRO environment;
- Excellent communication skills including good written and spoken English;
- Flexible, accountable and comfortable in working in a global environment.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.