Supply Chain Manager - Cell Therapy
A rapidly growing pharmaceutical company is looking for a talent Supply Chain Manager to establish supplier relations. The job is based in Cambridge, UK and with the current COVID-19 situation, we may require you to work from home for some or all the week.
- Managing supplier relationships to achieve the optimal supply chain security and best value for the company
- Supporting the Director of Supply Chain to improve the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process
- Supporting the Quality team to ensure full compliance with the quality management system, global regulation and guidance notes for pharmaceutical goods for supply chain and distribution functions
- Managing the global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) and Finished Dosage Form (FDF) forecasting, ordering and delivery to ensure customer orders are fulfilled
- Working closely with the suppliers, distributors, quality, regulatory and commercial team using proven project management tools such as issue and risk registers, project charter and project plan to continuously improve on efficiency
- Supporting the strategy for all commercial API and FDF supply chain activities, security, sourcing, cost- and inventory-management recommendations
- Early detection of stock and supply problems, draw and implement the recovery plans
Skills and Requirements
- 5 years' experience in Supply Chain and Logistics (Pharma, Biotech, MedTech)
- Supply Chain NHS background also accepted
- Clin Ops understanding and experience
- Cell and Gene Therapy understanding and experience
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.